Friday, July 29, 2011

Twins

In college I joined a sorority and met Danielle.  Her and I became "twins" in our sorority, where we created our own "family" within our sorority called the Bella Family.  Creating a "family" in a sorority is basically finding your best friend within the sorority, and having that other person to depend on no matter what.


Danielle and I connected and always had a special bond, like sisters.  Over the last couple years of college, we stayed in touch despite our careers pulling us separate ways.  It's funny how we were "twins" in our sorority and how "twin-like" our last year has been for us...

Danielle and I were both engaged within a couple months of each other, both experienced unexpected life trials with cancer within a few months of our weddings, and both shared the same wedding date; June 11, 2011 (which was not planned!).

I believe we share a special bond, where, despite the distance and life pursuits, we will always understand, encourage, and support each other.  It's incredible to know that God placed an amazing woman in my life who I can relate with and I look forward to see what other "twin-like" experiences come our way!


1 comment:

  1. Awww twinner, i seriously just teared up. We have shared so much! Jerrod and I are going to Oregon for his cousin's wedding next July, I'm trying to convince him that we should do a week long road trip, start in Seattle and spend some time with you and Trevor, and then make our way to Oregon for the wedding, and finish in San Francisco with some wine tasting! You and Trevor should also come visit us out here sometime, does he ski or board? It could be fun to do a trip with all four of us!

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete