Saturday, August 20, 2011

Something Blue

I truly have the very best of friends that I could ask for.  As I was unpacking today, I found the gift that my best friends, Andrea, Nicole, and Jenna gave to me on my wedding day; a Tiffany & Co. bracelet.  It's the most thoughtful gift I have ever received, with so much significance and meaning.


There are three blue stones for that "something blue" for the wedding day, as well as resembling each one of my best friends: Nicole, Jenna, and Andrea.  I know that they put so much thought into this wedding gift and I appreciate it so much! Even though I have gotten married and moved to Washington, I know that they will always be gems in my life. I love you girls!

1 comment:

  1. Amazingly beautiful memory. You are truly blessed and devotedly loved.

    Kurt & Ida

    ReplyDelete