Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Beginnings

Well, I decided to do it.  I am officially a "blogger."  Over the last year or so, I have seen friends get married and then start a blog about their life... I think it comes with marriage!  I hope to share "housewife" tools to make life simpler, creative recipes, life accomplishments and trials, and share the joy of everyday life with you!

For starters, Trevor and I have been married for a month as of yesterday, and it has been quite the ride already!  From the wedding to the honeymoon, to packing up the apartment to move to Alabama, to now staying in Washington and settling into our new home, life sure does change tides fast.  I already feel as if Trevor and I can move mountains together.  :-)  

We are just starting to get into our own family groove where we are starting traditions such as Date Night and Taco Tuesday every week.  I have also taken the spatula with both hands and have been experimenting with new recipes and cooking ideas... So far so good!  Trevor is loving his new garage and is anxious to get it all setup to start new projects for the house and his truck- I love his talents!

Although I love being a housewife right now, I know my skills can be used to help benefit our family.  I am currently seeking a job within the hospitality realm and am hoping to lock something in soon.  I know my time as a housewife will come sooner or later, just hopefully later than sooner!  We aren't planning on having any Trevor Jr.'s for at least 2 years.  Please keep me in your prayers as I am searching for jobs.

Alrighty, I'm going to wrap up my first blog... Success? I am excited to share mine and Trevor's life to friends and family via blogging and hope that my blogs will capture you over the years.

xxoo

2 comments:

  1. Kristen I LOVE this!!!! You are adorable. I can't wait to read and share in all your little adventures. Oh, and steal delicious recipes hehe!! -
    Love you!!
    -Tarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the world of blogging! Miss you lots! LOVE YOU SIS!

    ReplyDelete