Thursday, November 1, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness (30 DoT)

My favorite month has finally arrived! It's November 1, which marks the first day of my favorite month, ever!

I honestly couldn't tell you why November has won the "favorite month" contest, but it could be because three of my favorite people celebrate their birthday this month, or because there is an entire day designated to eating.  Regardless, it's November and I am so happy!

Today when I woke up, I had a revelation.  I decided that November is going to be a month full of thankfulness and prayer.  I feel like this year has been so busy that I haven't had the chance to sit back and be thankful for all of the blessings in our life.  To go with this, I also have slacked in the area of keeping my prayer journal up to date.  Every day for the month of November, I will blog a short blip about something I'm thankful for (in no particular order) as well as make an extra effort to journal my prayers.  30 days, totally do-able.


30 DoT: Day 1
I just can't help but feel so blessed to be married to the man of my dreams and best friend.  I wouldn't want it any other way.


No comments:

Post a Comment